Not everything goes right all the time, and though it isn’t natural (or easy) to show where things have gone wrong, Sean wanted to discuss what went wrong with some of our starts.
Because we started a large group of comfrey in a pretty unnatural environment – inside in a grow room area. We ended up having an issue with some pests. Sean immediately begins to make some decisions regarding balancing the ecosystem by taking them outside, clipped back the dead or dying leaves, and applied some neem oil and foliar feed. We like to rely almost completely on things we make on our homestead, but at times we need to take a little more drastic measures.
He finished off with adding a little mulch from our property.
No matter what your challenge is, most times you can make small changes to improve the growth of your plants.