We’re living in very interesting times. You turn on the news or any social media and you see violence, burning, and explosive interactions – even over someone not wearing a mask. People are feeling the impact of business closures, the riots, and the fear that many people have of COVID.
During these times it’s even more important to understand some basic principles of personal defense. How you protect yourself and your family in day-to-day life when the thin veneer of civility disappears as we have been seeing more and more.
Sean covers some basic introductory principles in this first lecture.
For access to the complete course, consider supporting The Prepared Homestead by subscribing to our membership which includes 8 courses plus a library of PDFs
- Permaculture, Plant Propagation, & Cultivation
- Herb-A-Month (learn one herb in depth each month)
- The Prepared Homestead Favorite Plants
- Soil Health, Fertilizers, & Composting
- Water Matters: Conservation & Healthier Soil
- Principles for Personal Defense
- Fundamentals of Planning
- Permaculture for Preparedness